Wednesday, October 8, 2014

"My Name"Mohammed Islam 711

Mohammed Islam 711 9/23/14 "My Name"
            My full name is Mohammed Sameen Islam. If you look at it, it sounds religious, and indeed it is. The definition of the name is Mohammed is precious to Islam. but really I'm not that religious. I do try to follow our 5 pillars of Islam. Our 5 pillars are to donate to charity, which my family does time to time. Another pillar is to is to pray 5 times a day which I try my best to do and to read our holy book the Al-Quran which I do as well. Another pillar is to keep fast during our Islamic event Ramadan, which I can do. Another pillar is to visit the Haj, which is our God's house which I didn't do yet, but I will sometime in the future. Of course the final one is to believe in our god.
           Also, I feel as the name Mohammed is like a bunch of marbles, it is all over the place. What I am trying to say here is that the name is so common that you can see a Mohammed anywhere. We think the name Mohammed is so beautiful that we like to pass it down .Even though there are a lot of Mohammeds in the world, I don`t mind honestly. They were received that name to show respect to our prophet.
           I have a nickname. That nickname is 'Mo' which is short for Mohammed. Only my friends call me this. But honestly, I don't like the nick name. I feel as if the nick name is too cool for me(and no I'm not self-conscious). I feel that the name Mohammed is just more professional. By the way, I have this stupid nickname that one of my friends made up which is Mola. Apparently, it's a combination of Mo and mula, which is so dang stupid. I mean I'm not a gangster or anything, like seriously.
          Finally I feel as if Mohammed is a dark blue color. It is a serious name that should not be made fun of . But I'm not that serious. But I am insanely clumsy, which I got from my mom. I can't go a day without tripping or falling. Also I drop a lot of things. I break a lot of glass at home. One day I broke a glass table. I thought I was Hercules and tried to throw a big rock across the room, but of course I'm not Hercules, so yeah, shattered pieces of glass everywhere
         Even though I don't have a lot of traits to be a Mohammed, I still love my name. I respect the choice of my name and my religion. My name is an awesome name that I'll never change.

No comments:

Post a Comment